- Conserve city finances
- Live within our income!
- Develop 2-year budget
- Keep Royal Oak “cool”; maintain its character & neighborhoods
- Preserve surface parking to ensure vibrant downtown, Library, & Farmers’ Market
- Review all current deals / contracts / programs / ordinances & the Master Plan to increase benefits to taxpayers and other Royal Oak residents
- Maintain & improve public services: Woodward Corridor & parks
- Streamline services & save money using technology
- Bring participation into government: Involve Millennials & Seniors
Royal Oak's Current Issues
Royal Oak City Center Project Faces Lawsuit
A proposed $100 million-plus public-private development in downtown Royal Oak is the subject of a lawsuit in Oakland County Circuit Court saying the city is violating state law and its charter and ordinances.